Veggie Saving Fridge Deodorizer
The All New FridgePLUS™
- Now made from coconut husk charcoal
- Lasts 6 months to 1 year
- Extends the life of your veggies
- Recycles to your composter or soil
Why mess with the traditional fridge deodorizer when yours has been working just fine?
At Aircoal®, we are continually researching ways to assist in the active reduction of our global carbon footprint by innovating longer lasting products that save packaging, transport and ultimately return to the soil to benefit plant life. FridgePLUS is the direct result of this work.
Ever ponder by the pale fridge light, exactly how long that box of baking soda has been sitting back on that top shelf?
So did we, and then found way to save many perfectly good boxes of baking soda.
"We don't want you to stop loving your Baking Soda. We just want you to use it to BAKE more delicious cookies."
Natural charcoals absorb odors famously and also help veggies keep longer by trapping their own off-gassing.
So how come Coconut Charcoal, not wood or even bamboo?
Because Coconut Charcoal is even more absorbent and will keep your veggies lasting even longer than most other kinds of charcoal.
This is how you use it:
- Tear off the front and rear perforated panels of the box. Take one pouch out and place directly into your crisper drawer. We made it a green that won't look alien next to your celery.
- Leave the second pouch in the box and place the whole box on the top shelf...just like that old box of baking soda.
- Every 30-60 days, put both pouches outside in direct sunlight for 1 hour then put them back. Doing this, your FridgePLUS is guaranteed to last at least 6 months. (We say 6 months, but it's closer to 1 year 'cause we rather just under promise)
- After the year is up, just cut open the green fabric and release the cute little charcoals into the garden, your composting bin or a house plant. Yeah, it's really good for your plants as a kind of all natural soil enhancer. No really.
FREE SHIPPING on All Orders $50 and upCanada and the USA