Aircoal® Scent-Free Air Freshener™
Whole Home Detox (14pcs)
Because you should be rewarded with a deep discount for wanting to reduce packaging!
• 10 of our GREY THREE POUCH premium deodorizers
• 4 of our GREEN POUCH mini deodorizers
All the retail packaging that normally helps us steal precious retail shelf space away from big brand chemical air fresheners in big box stores.
Will be shipped inside a cardboard box with no extra packaging or plastic bags
Packed and shipped to order to maintain freshness, but it is recommended that you put all pouches outdoors in the sun before you use them indoors.
How much you save:
Sold individually all this would cost $221.88
Now $99.99 for this Package Reducing Buy
• Eco-friendly - Filled with natural activated coconut husk charcoal
• Long lasting - 6 months up to 1 year
• Easy maintenance - Put outside in the sun 1 hour per month to recharge
Here's a typical example how one customer uses all 14 deodorizers
• 1 tucked discreetly in her Car because she loves their German Shepard but not his smell
• 1 in the Bathroom because nothing smells cleaner than no smell at all
• 1 hanging in the family Shoe Closet because...well you get the picture
• 1 cut section at the bottom of each of their 3 laundry hampers to keep the dank and stank away
• 1 stowed with Camping Gear to keep it fresh, dry and smoky free for next season
• 2 stuffed in the kid's Hockey Gear 'cause without them it's simply unbearable
• 1 in the Musty Basement because it got rid of that lingering damp smell after the repair due to water damage
• 1 in the Kitchen above their stove so her friends don't smell the bacon that was fried up for Saturday breakfast
• 1 in the RV because if you own one you know it's not for the smell that you do
• 2 GREEN POUCHES in the Fridge (1 to deodorize and the other in the Crisper drawer because she noticed it helps to keep her veggies up to 2x longer and nobody likes wilted Kale)
• 1 GREEN POUCH pop back into each of her running shoes right after her morning run to keep them dry and odour free.
Her dark little secret to the shiny green potted houseplants which are now the envy of all her friends? Mixing the spent charcoals from out of the pouches of last year's deodorizers straight into the soil...shhhh it's a natural plant based biochar that's great for plants.